Red Stem Plant Pack
Want more color in your planted tank but having trouble choosing from our extensive collection? We combined a list of some of our favorite red aquarium stem plants to get you started. Whether it's for that Dutch-style aquarium or a classic Nature-style planted tank, these aquarium plants are perfect for all occasions.
You will receive 5 different kinds of red stem plants. Species are subject to change at any time depending on the current inventory available. Requests to exchange species or make changes cannot be accommodated for this aquarium plant pack.
Some examples of what you may receive:
- Alternanthera Reineckii
- Alternanthera Rosanervig
Rotala Rotundifolia Red
- Ludwigia Natans Super Red
- Ludwigia Peruensis/Gladulosa var. Diamond
- Myriophyllum Tuberculatum
- Nymphaea Tiger Lotus
- and MORE!
You will receive 1 lead bunch of 5 red aquarium plants from the list above for a total of 5 lead bunches.
Recommended for a 5-10 gallon tank (UNS 5N, 3N, 25C, 30C, 60S, 45U, 45S, 60L)
You will receive 2 lead bunches of 5 aquarium plant from the list above for a total of 10 lead bunches. Recommended for a 10-20 gallon tank (UNS 40C, 45U, 60U, 60S, 90L, 90LS)
You will receive 3 lead bunches of 5 red aquarium plants from the list above for a total of 15 lead bunches. Recommended for a 20-30 gallon tank (UNS 60U, 90L)
- You may receive plants in their emersed or submerged form depending on availability and seasonality. Click to learn more about Emersed vs. Submerged-Grown Aquatic Plants for Aquascaping.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of many aquarium plants.
- Please be sure to remove plants from their wrap. Remove the foam surrounding the roots and plant into a quality substrate. For instructions on how to properly prep “bunched“ aquarium plants, click here.
- Generally, most "red stem plants" you'll receive in this pack do require CO2 to display the bright red coloration and thrive in a planted aquarium.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plants thrive.