Rotala Coin Leaf Aquatic Farmer Tissue Culture
Common Name: Rotala Coin Leaf
This Rotala species comes from India, where it grows in dimly lit freshwater. It features rounded leaves with a green to red color. The red color will be enhanced with slightly higher lighting and CO2 supplement. This aquatic stem plant is fast-growing, easy to care for and propagate. Due to its size, Rotala Coin Leaf looks best in the background or midground of the planted aquarium, where its beautiful red leaves can contrast with the green of the foreground.
- Rotala has fragile leaves! Be sure to handle with care.
- Final coloration is ultimately dependent upon the conditions this plant is kept in. This is a live plant meaning size, shape and color may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Lythraceae
pH: 5.0 - 8.0
Growth Rate: Fast