Common Name: Rotala Nanjenshan
Rotala Nanjenshan is a hybrid cross between Rotala Rotundifolia and Rotala Wallichi. It requires high light and CO2 to thrive and prefers softer acidic water.
- Rotala has fragile leaves! Be sure to handle with care.
- Final coloration is ultimately dependent upon the conditions this plant is kept in. This is a live plant meaning size, shape and color may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its wrap. Remove the foam surrounding the roots and plant into a quality substrate. For instructions on how to properly prep “bunched“ aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Lythraceae
Height: 5” - 10”
pH: 5.0 - 7.0
Light: Medium to High
Co2: Medium to High
Growth Rate: Fast