Rotala Rotundifolia PLATINUM Aquatic Farmer Tissue Culture
Common Name: Rotala Rotundifolia
Rotala Rotundifolia Platinum is an extremely rare variant of the well known and favorite Rotala stem plant. This all-white aquatic plant is a rare mutation that occurs in the generally green or red variants of Rotala Rotundifolia.
Propagation is like any other aquatic stem plant, simply cut anywhere along the stem and replace it. This plant grows relatively fast so frequent pruning is recommended to keep it growing thick and prevent the bottom leaves from getting starved off of lighting.
- Rotala has fragile leaves! Be sure to handle with care.
- Final coloration is ultimately dependent upon the conditions this plant is kept in. This is a live plant meaning size, shape and color may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Lythraceae
Origin: Southeast Asia
Growth Rate: Fast