Rotala Rotundifolia UNS Tissue Culture
Save 0% Save %
Original price $ 12.99 - Original price $ 12.99
$ 12.99 - $ 12.99
Current price $ 12.99
Common Name: Rotala RotundifoliaRotala Rotundifolia is a popular and well-recognized aquarium stem plant that originates from Southeast Asia. This classic variation is characterized by long, delicate stems with thin, rounded leaves that sprout along the entirety of the central stem. Rotala Rotundifolia is primarily green in coloration, but has the potential to produce several tones depending on the conditions in which the plant is grown. It should be planted densely as it is a prolific grower and will readily produce side shoots when trimmed, making it a great choice for those who are interested in creating full bushy looks in the background of an aquascape. Propagation is like any other aquatic stem plant, simply cut anywhere along the stem and replant.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly plant tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.