Round Pellia, Monoselenium Tenerum
Round Pellia is a liverwort plant that can be left floating or attached to your aquarium decoration. It grows in a similar manner to moss but this plant tends to sink to the bottom of the tank. Its very easy to grow and can really take off once it becomes well established in your aquarium. It provides excellent coverage for shrimp and fry and can be grown without the addition of CO2 or ferts, making it a favorite among shrimpers and breeders alike.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Light: Low to medium
Co2: Not necessary
Propagation: Cut, Rip, Chew
You will receive one golf ball sized portion