Do you have BBA algae in your planted aquarium? Commonly known as black beard algae, this type of algae typically appears when maintenance is not consistent or thorough enough. Black beard algae attaches and grows on hardscape and can also be found on the leaf edges of slow-growing aquarium plants. Notorious for being one of the most difficult algae to deal with, SL Aqua Z3 BBA Remover aims to eradicate it! This product contains a special formula that works to slow down reproduction and kill spores to eventually remove BBA effectively over time. SL Aqua Z3 BBA Remover will also help with filamentous, blue and brown algae strain removal as well. Pair this product with a consistent maintenance routine and algae problems will be a thing of the past. SL Aqua's Z3 BBA Remover is safe for freshwater applications and will not harm aquarium plants or fish if dosage instructions are followed.
- For freshwater use only.
- Do not use in aquariums containing invertebrates or snails.
- Should be used in addition to a consistent maintenance routine.
- Please follow dosage guidelines provided below.
- Volume: 20ml
- Shelf life: Use within 6 months of opening.
- 2 drops PER 6.6G once per day for 2 weeks.
- Affected algae will turn white. Perform a minimum of 30% water change every 7 days.
- Once the 2 week treatment period is up, add 2 drops PER 6.6G once a week for precaution (optional).