Taxiphyllum sp, ‘Spiky Moss’
Common Name: Spiky Moss
Spiky moss offers a gorgeous option for dense coverage where upright growth is desired. This long-growing moss is similar to in appearance to a fir tree. Spiky moss is versatile and easy to grow. Attach the moss to the desired surface with string, fishing wire, or glue.
- Tissue culture plants are grown in vitro from a state of the art laboratory specialized in propagating aquatic plants. They provide the best option for those who want to ensure that absolutely zero unwanted pests are introduced into the aquarium.
- Remove tissue culture gel before planting. Simply wash the gel away or soak the plant in water and squeeze the gel off with your fingers.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- For instructions on how to properly prep tissue culture aquarium plants, click here.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
Family Name: Hypnaceae
Height: 2-10 cm
Propagation: Cut and attach to desired surface
Growth rate: Slow
Because we love our plants so much and don't want to let them go, we only ship on Monday. Just kidding!
For the safety of these magical plants, we only ship Monday through Wednesday, and Friday. Orders placed after 1pm Pacific Time will be shipped the following day.
Rimless aquariums and other hard goods will be shipped Monday through Friday via UPS Ground or freight. When purchasing plants/livestock with any hard goods, they will sometimes be shipped separately; but don't worry, we'll be sure to keep you updated with your purchase!
Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we will not be held responsible for DOA due to an undeliverable addresses.
Hard goods can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused and new in box. We offer store credit for items that have been opened and used. Customer will have to pay for return shipping freight.
We are unable to accept returns for perishable items such as plants or livestock. However, feel free to reach out to us if you are unsatisfied in any way! We do provide 100% DOA (Dead On Arrival) protection.
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in its original packaging within 12 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address.
Send all pictures, along with your order number to email@example.com or through Facebook Messenger.
During winter (under 50°F at your location), please remember to add a heat pack to your order to receive our DOA guarantee. Orders without the purchase of a heat pack will not qualify for DOA replacements, refunds or credits.
Don’t worry, we’ll take care of your order as long as it fits within the guidelines above!
We will not be able to refund gift cards for cash from the gift card receiver. However, if you purchased the gift card for someone and decide you need a refund, please contact us!