The UNS Atomizer is the perfect aquatic tool to create the ideal jungle-like environment for tropical plant and animal species. With a compact, but powerful design, the UNS Atomizer is discreate and easy to conceal. Ultrasonic vibrations are used to turn the water into fog, increasing the overall humidity of the enclos...Read more
The UNS Atomizer is the perfect aquatic tool to create the ideal jungle-like environment for tropical plant and animal species. With a compact, but powerful design, the UNS Atomizer is discreate and easy to conceal. Ultrasonic vibrations are used to turn the water into fog, increasing the overall humidity of the enclosure. An atomizer holder, attached to a splash guard, can be used in conjunction with this mist maker. The splash guard will prevent water spillage and redirect mist down and outward.
For proper function, there must be at least half an inch of water above the atomizer. The water sensor will detect if the water level is too low and shut off the atomizer. The UNS Atomizer mist maker kit is perfect for adding a little mystery to any paludarium and aquarium.
- Mist Maker (2 x 1.5 x 1.5")
- Power Plug
- Diffusion Plate (x3)
- Diffusion Plate Changing Key
- Splash Guard
Before usage and installation, thoroughly inspect the unit for any defects, damages or missing parts. If a part is missing or damaged, contact your Ultum Nature Systems dealer immediately.
- Position Mist Maker and optional Splash Guard and ensure that the Water Sensor is submerged at least 0.5" below the water surface.
- Ensure that the product is installed correctly. If the product is tilted or angled, water may spray out of the aquarium/paludarium.
- Connect the power cord jack to power on.
- The Mist Maker will stop operation if the Water Sensor detects that the water level is too low.
- If the water level is insufficient, the mist produced will decrease.
- Replace Diffusion Plate when deteriorated or damaged. Failure to do so will result in Mist Maker malfunction. Insert diffusion plate changing key into diffusion plate slot.
- Turn the Diffusion Plate Changing Key counterclockwise to remove both Diffusion Plate Ring and Diffusion Plate.
- Replace the Diffusion Plate but do NOT remove the O-ring located underneath the Diffusion Plate.
- Place the Diffusion Plate Ring on top of the Diffusion Plate and turn clockwise with Diffusion Plate Changing Key.