Weeping Moss on Stainless Steel
Common Name: Weeping Moss
Taxiphyllum Ferriei 'Weeping'
Weeping moss is a highly sought after moss which can be characterized by the downward growth pattern. This type of moss can be hard to come by due do its rarity. The downward growth is desirable when trying to achieve a certain look with an aquascape, especially for use on top of driftwood trees or stones.
Moss is very versatile and can be attached to hardscapes or left free floating. It can be grown under a wide range of aquarium conditions, recommended for breeders, beginners, and all.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Light: Low to medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut, Rip, Chew
This Weeping Moss comes on a 3" x 3" stainless steel mat.