Common Name: Willow Moss
Willow moss is new to the hobby, but has been growing in popularity as a carpet moss. Willow moss is very similar to Java moss. Willow moss is graceful and delicate, resembling the willow tree from which it takes its name. This moss is an excellent choice for creating a softer, more natural look to driftwood and rocks in your tank.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Fontinalaceae
Propagation: Cut and attach to desired surface
Growth rate: Medium