Aquarium Moss Collector Pack
Moss, moss and more moss! We love different types of aquatic moss but with so many different varieties, choosing can prove difficult. To make life easier, we put together the ultimate combination of different common mosses to get your collection started. Aquarium Moss is the perfect addition to any planted aquarium and can be used for a wide variety of projects. It is typically used to wrap aquarium hardscape such as stones and aquarium driftwood.
If you're a moss lover, try out this collector's pack and get a sample of all the popular species commonly used in many popular planted aquascapes!
For the golfball packs, you will receive 1 golfball portion of 5 different mosses. For the stainless steel packs, you will receive 1 portion of 5 different mosses grown on 3" x 3" stainless steel mesh.
With any Aquarium Moss Collector Pack, you will receive at least 5 different types of moss. Examples of what you may receive are:
Mosses will be selected by our team based on our current inventory. No specific types can be requested.
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.