Aquarium Moss Collector Pack
Common Name: Aquarium Moss
Moss, moss and more moss! We love different types of aquatic moss but with so many different varieties, choosing can prove difficult. To make life easier, we put together the ultimate combination of different common mosses to get your collection started. Aquarium Moss is the perfect addition to any planted aquarium and can be used for a wide variety of projects. It is typically used to wrap aquarium hardscape such as stones and aquarium driftwood. If you're a moss lover, try out this collector's pack and get a sample of all the popular species commonly used in many popular planted aquascapes!
- Aquarium moss is extremely hardy and will survive in a wide range of aquarium parameters.
- Please note, most moss species can contain brown bits and while suitable for low tech tanks, CO2 injection will yield better growth and coloration.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection and quality aquarium soil will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
For the golfball packs, you will receive one golfball portion of each of the following:
1 x Christmas Moss
1 x Java Moss
1 x Flame Moss
1 x Peacock Moss
1 x Spiky Moss
For the stainless steel packs, you will receive one of each portion of moss grown on a 3" x 3" stainless steel mesh from the following