Team Buce Plant Potted Starter Pack
Looking for a variety of Buce but not sure where to start? Try our new Team Buce Plant Potted Buce Starter Pack! These pots will contain our highest quality buce and many will already have submerged-grown leaves that display deep hues of blue and purple.
Save when buying in bulk! These pots are offered at $20 each when purchase individually
The Buce Plant Potted Starter Pack will contains the most popular Bucephalandra species along with some rarer variations of Buce. Perfect for the Bucephalandra enthusiast or collector!
There will be a mixed variety of different potted Bucephalandra species. Please note, substitutions, specific requests and/or changes cannot be accommodated for these packs. Species included in the Buce Starter Pack are subject to change without notice and are based on current availability and overall plant health. When ordering larger packs, it is possible to receive multiples of any species listed.
Your Potted Buce Starter Pack may include any of the following Bucephalandra plants:
- Bucephalandra Arrogant Blue
- Bucephalandra Black Pearl
- Bucephalandra Kedagang Round
- Bucephalandra Brownie Blue
- Bucephalandra Red Blade
- Bucephalandra Lamandau Mini Purple
- Bucephalandra Flamingo
- Bucephalandra Catherinae Red
- Bucephalandra Velvet 3 Color
- Bucephalandra Sangau Palm Tree
- Bucephalandra Cascade King
- Bucephalandra Red Under
- Bucephalandra Pink Lady
- Bucephalandra NK Paris
- Bucephalandra Grayline
- & More!
You may receive 1 pot each of at least 5 different types of buce.
You may receive 2 pots each of at least 5 different types of buce.
You may receive 3 pots each of at least 5 different types of buce.
You may receive 4 pots each of at least 5 different types of buce.
- Bucephalandra is an epiphytic aquarium plant so it can be attached to aquarium hardscape.
- Do not plant Bucephalandra in substrate and cover the rhizome. This will cause it to melt and rot.
- Please be sure to remove this plant from its pot. Remove the rockwool surrounding the roots and attach to hardscape. For instructions on how to properly prep "potted" aquarium plants, click here.
- Bucephalandra’s final size, coloration and growth rate are dependent upon the condition of the aquarium Photos are a representation of what you will receive and may vary.
- Do not make drastic changes to the aquarium. Unstable parameters will result in melt and rotting of the aquarium plant.
- CO2 injection will yield better growth.
- Please research appropriately to ensure your plant thrives.
Family Name: Araceae
Endemic To: Borneo
Light: Low to Medium
Co2: Not necessary but recommended
Propagation: Cut by rhizome